Coconut strawberry jelly recipe ingredients:
- 2.2 lb (1 kg) strawberries
- 1.8 cups (400 ml) strawberry juice
- 3.5 oz. (100 g) coconut flour
- 1.1 lb (500 g) sugar
- 2.5 tablespoons (50 ml) white rum
- 1 pouch liquid fruit pectin
- 1 lemon
Clean and wash strawberries and chop them.
Cook strawberry juice with coconut for 5 minutes on medium heath. Add strawberries, sugar and rum and cook this mix to boil for 5 minutes more (stir it all the way). Remove the foam from the surface with spoon.
Crash strawberries with hand blender, stir pectin and lemon juice and cook this for 5 minutes more (stir).
Pour hot strawberry coconut jelly in warm clean jars, seal them and turn them up side down for 5 minutes, to vacuum themselves.
Store jars in normal position in cool and dark place.